- VERSATILE USE ? 1,350 W heat gun is useful for a variety of applications, such as stripping paint, loosening rusted nuts, thawing pipes, and more.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS ? Switch between 750?F and 1,000?F temperature settings.
- BUILT-IN STAND ? Makes cooldown easier and safer.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE ? Provides a comfortable grip and superb control for all applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT ? Simple to maneuver and reduces muscle fatigue.
- CORDED ? Corded design offers unlimited runtime.
- INCLUDES ? (1) HG1300 heat gun.
- High temperature output – please consult user manual for safe operation of this tool
- 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Ideal for stripping paint, loosening rusted bolt and my other applications
Package Dimensions: 75x240x798
Details: Product Description
The BLACK+DECKER dual-temperature heat gun is a smart choice for many applications where high temperatures are needed, including stripping paint and varnish, freeing stubborn nuts and bolts, thawing frozen pipes, and quick-drying surfaces and materials. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, this heat gun is comfortable to use and easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. Switch between the 750?F and 1,000?F dual-temperature settings, depending on the job. When you?re finished, a built-in stand makes cooling the heat gun simple and safe. Plus, the corded design means you?ll never run out of power.
From the Manufacturer
The Black & Decker HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications. It can be used for stripping paint and varnish, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, thaw frozen pipes, or quick dry most anything. It has a built-in stand for easy cool down and a lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling.