Brand: Earth Rated
- ? BAG POOP BETTER: 9?x13? doggy bags keep your hands safe, and odor contained. More than enough capacity for large dogs! A customer recently said “I love these bags – much thicker than the ones you buy at the store. The scent is not overpowering.”
- ? EARTH FIRST, PROFIT SECOND: 270 premium pet poo bags are included in each order. A total of 8 rolls that each include 15 dog bags and a 100% leak-proof guarantee. We use recycled materials in our packaging and roll cores because details matter.
- ? STRESS-FREE WALKS: Poop doesn’t smell like roses: Our odor blocking lavender-scent locks in that stank for good without being overpowering. Simple to open and tie securely so you can enjoy a stress-free walk with your best bud. No need to rush!
- ? PAIR WITH DISPENSER: Each bag roll comfortably fits in your pocket, but customers prefer to pair Earth Rated bags with our leash dispenser. Quick and easy access make this an awesome duo! Let us do the heavy lifting while you tackle your walks in style.
- ?? WHY EARTH RATED? We’re a Canadian company with top-notch customer service, always ready to help! Plus all our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee! We work closely with animal shelters & rescues across North America donating as many bags as we can.
Package Dimensions: 96x130x660
Details: We’ve got dogs, and we know where your hands are going. We want them to stay safe, clean and poop-free which is why we guarantee our Earth Rated dog poop bags are 100% leak-proof, extra thick and strong!
Even though our bags are super tough, they?re still easy to use so you?re not fumbling around when it?s time for business. When you do head out to bag poop, we recommend matching our refill rolls with our Earth Rated leash dispenser so they’re always close by.
The extra details are important to us, which is why all of our packaging and inner roll cores are made with recycled materials. Each dog poop bag measures 9 x 13 inches. They’re big enough to fully cover your hand and sleeve during pickup with plenty of room left over to tie a secure knot in the bag when you’re finished.
We?ve managed to make these awesome bags because we love dogs and love what we do, so we hope you’ll try them and let us know if you have any feedback!