- 4-mode operation: delivering 600 lumens on Spot, 1,000 lumens on Flood, 1,250 lumens on Spot/Flood, and Strobe mode
- Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot/Flood mode
- Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode with 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (battery not included)
- 90? pivoting head for user convenience
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Package Dimensions: 122x282x1089
Details: The Makita 18V LXT L.E.D. Flashlight/Spotlight (DML812) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation: Spotlight, delivering 600 lumens, Floodlight, delivering 1000 lumens, Spot/Flood delivering 1250 lumens, and Strobe. The fast-charging Makita 18V LXT Battery delivers up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately). The 90? pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. It?s part of Makita?s expanding 18V LXT System, the world?s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.