- Quick shift mode uses the Brushless motor?s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3, 600 max RPM and 1, 600 inches pounds of max torque
- 4 speed power selection (0 1, 100/ 0 2, 100/ 0 3, 200/ 0 3, 600 RPM & 0 1, 100/ 0 2, 600/ 0 3, 600/ 0 3, 800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Additional one touch 4 speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience
- Assist mode (a mode) feature helps eliminate “screw came out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
Package Dimensions: 214x268x1279
Details: Makita has a legacy of innovation in the cordless impact driver category, and the 18V LXT Brushless 4-speed impact driver (XDT16Z) sets new standards. The XDT16Z offers users four speeds, As well as Makita?s exclusive Quick-Shift mode for increased fastening control. Quick-shift mode uses the Brushless motor?s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. Another precision setting is tightening mode (t-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. The XDT16Z delivers industry-leading performance in a compact and ergonomic design. Added features include the one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck, which enables one-handed speed changes, and reverse rotation auto-stop mode which stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately to help prevent over-loosening and dropped fasteners. It?s part of Makita?s expanding 18V LXT system, the world?s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.