The GO-SW-5G/8G 5-Port and 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link's new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link's Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly
The GO-SW-5G/GO-SW-8G 5/8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The GO-SW-5G/GO-SW-8G 5/8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The GO-SW-5G/GO-SW-8G offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five/eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
Shipping is FREE to all orders.
All our stock ships from our US-based warehouses. We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible.Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control. Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise. We have many different shipping locations depending on the product you buy and the shipping location that you choose. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer. If you have a specific time frame please contact us before you make the purchase. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.