The ProSafe FS116P provides power and data from a single point, using Power over Ethernet (PoE) over a single Cat-5 cable. The sixteen Fast Ethernet ports can be used for any 10/100 Mbps link and eight of these ports can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power. Advanced auto-sensing algorithm gives power only to 802.3af end devices, so no need to worry about damaging proprietary PoE or non-PoE equipment. In addition, it discontinues the power when PoE devices are disconnected. Easy and reliable, the ProSafe FS116P automatically determines PoE requirements, speed, duplex, and cable type using AutoUplink.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 16 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
Shipping is FREE to all orders.
All our stock ships from our US-based warehouses. We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible.Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control. Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise. We have many different shipping locations depending on the product you buy and the shipping location that you choose. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer. If you have a specific time frame please contact us before you make the purchase. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.