- This unique umbrella holder is truly one of a kind! It attaches to most deck railings with vertical railing balusters.
- Simple installation makes set up a breeze.
- You can place an umbrella or pole of any type in the holder and it will be secured into place.
- Eliminate the need for a large, heavy umbrella stand and save space with this DIY umbrella holder.
- Available in either black or white.
- *Umbrella not included.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - NO TOOLS: Attaches to most deck railings with vertical balusters (Vertical Balusters must be 3/4" to 2" thick and between 2" to 7" apart)
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE and designed to safely hold your patio umbrella. This product will allow for more space on your deck or patio
- STRONG - Manufactured with powder coated steel
- DIMENSIONS: 7 lbs, 28 inches long
- Distance between the Vertical Balusters must be greater than 2 inches and less than 7 inches apart
- UMBRELLA NOT INCLUDED: The unit fits umbrellas that are greater than 1 1/4" and less than 1 7/8" in diameter
Shipping is FREE to all orders.
All our stock ships from our US-based warehouses. We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible.Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control. Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise. We have many different shipping locations depending on the product you buy and the shipping location that you choose. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer. If you have a specific time frame please contact us before you make the purchase. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.