This 3 Port PCI Express FireWire adapter card can be installed in a PCI Express slot to add two IEEE1394b (FireWire 800 - 9 pin) ports and one IEEE1394a (FireWire 400 - 6 pin) port, providing broad compatibility with a wide range of FireWire devices (e.g. DV camcorders, external hard drives, digital cameras, etc.).
The 2b, 1a card features a native (single chip) PCI Express chipset - resulting in faster, more reliable and cost effective performance than expansion cards that utilize a "bridge" chip.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394b and backwards compatible with IEEE 1394a - 2000 as well as 1394-1995 standards
- Internal power connector for high powered FireWire devices
- Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
- Built with a native PCI Express chipset, no bridge chip
- One 6-pin FireWire 400 port, each with transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Two 9-pin FireWire 800 ports, each with transfer rates up to 800Mbps
Shipping is FREE to all orders.
All our stock ships from our US-based warehouses. We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible.Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control. Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise. We have many different shipping locations depending on the product you buy and the shipping location that you choose. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer. If you have a specific time frame please contact us before you make the purchase. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.